Wednesday, August 1, 2012

XOXO Foxy

Hello everyone.
The weather have been frustrating me lately. 
It's sunny and nice in the morning when I wanna stay in bed 
and every afternoon when I'm done with my arranges and ready to craft it' start to get cloudy and rain ! Drive me insane. 
I love working in natural light but since I didn't have much options I worked under my lamp. 
It's ok for working but then I want to take a nice photo. 
I can't because fluorescent light it's to harsh :(
- - - - - -
Enough complaining ..
Now It's time to share with you what I have make today.
Over at Cooking with Cricut blog we have a challenge going on it's making card for your BFF.
On this card I use one of my most favorite shape from Give a Hoot cartridge.


Then I cut this XOXO from Paisley inside of talking bubble shape from Plantin School book


I will send this card to my lovely friend in Thailand just because I missed her. How about you ? Have you make anythings cute for you BFF ?
Don't forget to check out Cooking with Cricut blog for more inspiration.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. what an adorable card! :)
    I am sure your friend is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a fun card! Love it!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete