Thursday, August 16, 2012

Use epoxy on your card.

Hello everyone !
It's almost weekend again.
My last visit to Archivers, I was looking for something triangle to use on my card 
but hardly find anything that I like. 
Then I ran into Epiphany Crafts square epoxy and it gives me an idea 
how to use them to make my card "POP" with triangle object.
Let's take a look how I use them !
On this you are the best I use Crate Paper Little Bo Peep yellow flower pattern paper as card base.
Then I splattered black Mr.Huey ink on it.
For epoxy I use Crate Paper Pretty Party pattern paper and glitter tape under.
Cut them in half.

DSC07776

Let's take a closer look on this little things.

DSC07778

Tips 
  • Square epoxy is very hard you might want to use some stronger scissor to cut them otherwise it might totally ruin your scissor.  ( I use Timholz scissor on them )
  • I've try to use glitter paper under epoxy but none of them are good so I tried glitter tape and they works like magic !
  • Make sure you stamp you sentiment before adhere epoxy ( this is very important )

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment