Friday, August 3, 2012

Remember the details

On our trip to Oklahoma there are so many little things that I'd like to capture.
All the distress shabby wall on old building.
A most quite downtown I've ever seen.
Churches.
Antique store. 
A lot of details. In over 103 F degree people still hanging out by the river.
What I did capture the most about this trip is " Food and restaurant "
Because we stayed in the hotel so I can't cook so we ate out every meal.
On this lay out it was the first restaurant we went to in Tulsa.
" Mc Nellie "
I love decor in this restaurant. It makes me feel so cozy.


Take a closer look on the layout.




On this layout I use new Echo Park collection " Every Eclectic " 
Love the bright and fun color that filled with a lot of cute stickers.
Thank for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this, i may have 5 sheets of that wood grain sitting here, it is my fave sheet by far in a long time. LOVE the collection and plan to make a mini with it :)

    ReplyDelete