Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mushroom Pencils Pouch

Since I start quilting I've bought a lot of fabrics.
All kind of fabrics. Mostly organic cotton.
I could feel their texture when I touch them.
But I haven't really get a change to use them on quilt much 
just some little projects here and there.
So I use this little mushroom fabric
 to make a little drawstring pouch for pencils and stuff.

DSC07733

On this pouch simply make drawstring bag using white medium thick fabric.
Then I cut hearts using Doodle Charms cartridge on mushroom pattern fabric.
Then iron on to my bag.
Stamp sentiment. 
I made this for " Back to School " Challenge on Cooking with Cricut blog.
So be sure to check out more inspiration on their blog !
xoxo


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Natt, do you put the fabric right on your cricut mat to cut it? I haven't tried it yet, but am fascinated at the possibilities. Also, do you use a deep cutting blade or the regular one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the simplicity of the look on this drawstring back :) It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I did my first cutting of fabric with my Cricut this summer and just love it. I love your little bag. Would make a great gift bag for something special too.

    ReplyDelete