Thursday, August 2, 2012

I can't resist mint green.

Do you know " Mint Green " ? 
If you do please let she know that I'm in love with her ^_^
This summer there's a color that I see everywhere I go.
It's MintGreen. Green is actually not my favorite but this kind of green get me crazy !
Last week I ordered Hey Days Fabrips by Studio Calico It said aqua on the description. 
But once I receive it. It blew my mind away !
I just have to use it right NOW. There are no business of me to make an invitation.
But who's care ? So I make this quick cut mini card.
" You are invited "
On this card I use special stamp that came out last month.
It's free when you order $100 worth of stuff on Studio Calico. 
 ( That's more than my scrapbook supplies allowance so it's a secret between us, OK ? )
I cut out fabrips in to strip. Adhere onto white card stock then stamp with " You're invited " sentiment.


I have this lovely color ink pad Versa Magic Dew Drop that goes perfect with fabrips.
So I use it on confetti stamp.
Then inked all over Tweets Wood Veneer from Elmwood Park kit with Versa Magic Dew Drop Pink Grapefruit color.


Put the all together. Then you have it. A quick and easy invitation for any fun party.
I'm now looking for some Mint Green t-shirt. If you know where can I get it gimme a shout !

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment