Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Melinda's Surprise Blog Hop

Welcome to Cooking With Cricut’s very special SURPRISE “Thank You” Blog Hop. 
Why is it so special? There are a couple of reasons! The first reason 
-- it is our 100th Cooking With Cricut challenge and the second (and most important) 
is to thank our wonderful leader and “Executive Chef” Melinda Beltran.

Melin started the Cooking With Cricut challenges in October 2010 
to encourage crafters to find new and different ways to use their Cricut cartridges. 
And she has accomplished that and so much more! 
She has given scores of crafters a place on her Design Teams 
which quickly turned into a sisterhood of women, 
who care for each other; 
who encourage each other; 
who lift each other and their families up in prayer; 
and who have shared their hearts and their art through many outreach projects.

So this is our SURPRISE “Thank You” tribute to our beloved Melin! 
If you came from Xochitl’s blog, Cricutcritter, you’re in the right place!
 If you’ve joined us in mid-hop and would like to start at the beginning, 
please head back to Cooking With Cricut 
– you won’t want to miss any of these awesome cards!!

For my project.
We were actually assigned to make a thank you card for Melinda. 
But my thankfulness for her is bigger than a card !
I have projects made for Cooking with Cricut 
that published and will be publish at least in 5 magazines within one year.
If it wasn't because of cooking with Cricut challenge that encourage me to make a wonderful project.
I won't  have my name on Cricut Magazine ^_^
So a big thanks to you Melinda.
My project, instead of a card I made this embroidery hoop for her to reminded her how grateful I am.

DSC07807

On this project  I use polkadots fabrics that I have in sewing draws.
Cut the blue one using Simply Sweet cartridge.
< Thank you >
then hand drew flower and leaves.
Hand embroidered.
Take a closer look on these lovely flowers.

DSC07799

Giveaway time !!
On this blog hop I also wanted to give away one of this lovely hoop for you lovely reader .
I will be making one for you as you color preference.
To win this.
Tag along with our bloghop.
Leave comment with your favorite colors.
Become followers.
I will announce by Wednesday September 22nd

Thanks so much for hopping with us. We hope you’ll join us and leave your own “thank you” in the comment section for Melin at CWC! Now it’s time to head on over to Linsey at Outside the lines – she’s the next stop on this party train! 

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! This is beautiful, Natt! Love your sweet little embroidered flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Natt, this is just a beautiful gift. I love the combination of the Cricut cut letters and the hand embroidery. What a special gift.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so unique and beautiful!!! What a wonderful gift and such a cool way to use the Cricut as well, love the hand embroidery! I'm so in awe that I don't even know what else to say except this is simple Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a wonderful and beautiful gift!! You are so talented and I know Melin will treasure your creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I love the stitching and the polka dots. Such a wonderful gift that she can keep. A great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nate,
    This is fabulous. The colors are wonderful and the stitching is great!!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Natt, you are too sweet my friend....but neither I nor CWC can take any credit for what God has given you.....A-MAZ-ING talent! Thank YOU for sharing that with us. You are so sweet my friend and your beautiful and cheerful projects remind me of why we all craft!!! Looking forward to seeing all that you will continue to accomplish on your crafty journey! Thank you again my friend!

    Melin
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Digital Products: PaperCraftingWorld.com
    Page Kits: Page-Kits.com

    ReplyDelete