Friday, August 31, 2012

You are adorable !

Who's most adorable in you eyes ?
Your husband ?
Your kids ?
Your pet ?
Whoever they are.
Thanks them for making you smile.
- - - - - - -
I have make this card for my hubby.
I think he have a huge adorable side in him that most people can't see.
I'm glad that I get to see it.
And he said I'm the one who get his adorable side out of him.
Let's take a look at this card.
I know , I know it's PINK
but pink is perfect !
On this card I use stamp I bought from $1 bin at Michaels.
I'm seriously addicted to their $1 bin. So many cute stamp.
Make me wonder how could they sell them for $1 and still make profit ? 

DSC07915

Then add glitter tape that cut in half. I make a slope cut to add some fun in to it.
Don't worry about this card will be to plain because 
this dimensional flower sticker from Amy's sketch book collection totally 
give it a break from being plain.
It's just pop right out !
In this period of time my most favorite thing to give my project 
a little splattered effect is not ink but this lovely enamel.
Just love them so much ! Can actually use on all of the projects I'm working on.

DSC07918

Thank you so much everyone for stopping by.
You are adorable ! wink

Pin It!

2 comments: