Monday, August 6, 2012

Show off my glitter nails.

I've been crazy about new photo editing app on iPhone lately.
This " Snapster app " is so much fun !
With all the filters they have available and also filters that you can create yourself.
If you have seen a lot of paper crafts project out there.
" Ombre " technique is really famous.
So instead using it on my project I used on my photo and give me this sweet filter.
Here's a lay out I create using photo edited by Snapster app.
" Show off "
You can't really see what I show off on my photos. 
Lemme tell ya. It's my Glitter nails !!
On this layout I use my currently most favorite October Afternoon Cakewalks collection.
It's such an adorable collection with all the bright and fun color.

DSC07575

On this layout I layered all the fun pattern papers together and I've found a new way to add more feminine look onto your layout.
" Gold embroidery floss. "

DSC07578 

and check out this buttons from the collection. Aren't they sweet ? 
Just like candy ! Wondering if there is any candies in this color in strawberry favor ? 

DSC07577

It's almost the day my Studio Calico kit will arrive.
Can't wait !!
 

Pin It!

2 comments: