Saturday, July 14, 2012

Let's Smash !!

Hello on Saturday every one !!
Today I have to share with you Smash Book idea.
On this Smash book I use Beautiful Theme. They aren't only for wedding but the sweetness and pretty pattern papers on this one are suitable for all kind of photos and sweet thing that you like.
Let's take a look what I've done with my Smash book.
" Live the wonderful life "
On the cover I use Mr.Huey in different colors on chevron mask.

Behind the cover I add a little bit of colorful feather on it.

Photo of my friend and I went to Genghis grill.

Photo of my best friend and I when we went to Full MoonParty in Thailand back when we were in college.

Hubby and I at the Mesa National park in Grand Junction CO

Our 1st date at Disney Land.

On this layout I use some Mr.Huey spray splattered on to the page.


My favorite things in life.

Botanical Garden in Grand Junction that I paid a visit last year.



I just love how it's easy to use Smash book and you can pretty much throw anything on the page and make it look beautiful. I have been addicted to stitching line on my project lately but on this smash book I do not want to leave any back stitch on another side of the page so my trick is " You layered you element and photo on the page and stitch wherever you want stitch line to be before adhere them on to Smash book"
Thanks for stopping by everyone. Enjoy Smashing !!



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love your ideas!! and the cover it's beautiful!
    Last year I went to Koh Samui... amazing!! if u want have a look into my blog to see the photos from the island and Thailand... really in love with Thai!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very brilliant idea! I am starting to fall in love with your Smash book. I want to make one but I think I can't come up with great designs. Anyways, thanks for sharing this wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete