Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Inspiration lace

There is something that always make me feel feminine every time when I see/use it.
" Lace "
So last weekend I came up with something that will help me create and bring out my inner feminine.
I called it " Inspiration Lace " 
All I did is putting random cuteness on a lace.
By cuteness I mean...stuff I use for scrapbooking and random things that found in my junk draw that could inspire. 
This  helps me a lot to get better at colors combination and make it's easy for me to create a project.
Working just like mood board.
So let's take a look at what I have to share today.
" Sweet and Glamourous "
Pink and gold goes together like chocolate and strawberry.


  
 Don't forget to come back on Friday and see what I will create from this Inspiration Lace      



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Lace really adds class to projects, it simply adds beauty. Thanks for posting this one.

    ReplyDelete