Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bright and fun layouts !

It's so sunny thai weekend . Makes me want to create some layout that bright and fun.
Nothing is better than sitting in my craft room looking our the windows and working on scrapbook layout that can be filled with Amy Tangering Sketch book collection.
Here is what I've create.
" Forever 21 "
Oh how I love cloths in this store. They are so fresh and most importantly NOT OVER PRICE.
Always full with fun design.


" Yum "
No summer is complete without Haagen Daaz Ice-cream.
Details
Love this little bow paper clip from Studio Calico. They are so cute and fun to use. Make every page seems so special.
Hope you enjoy them !!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Natt, your layouts are so fun! I love the colors you used and I also love Forever 21 for shopping! I'm too old to wear those clothes, but I shop for my daughter and nieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the paper that you used, you're such an inspiration. I love your works. You're such an inspiration to everyone.

    ReplyDelete