Thursday, November 15, 2012

I always do . . .

Honey , I'm home !
- - - - - -
So glad to be back in my studio and able to start crafting again 
although this time jet lag had me and 
make me woke up at 3 am every morning. 
I still manage to look through Pinterest to get inspirations.

Along with my lovely jet lag friend 
I got wisdom teeth pulled 3 days before my flight and 
it had happen to be a minor surgery since my teeth was laid horizon with the gum.
4 stitches later I'm still alive but it hurts so darn much !

'nuff said.
I arrive home with a big box of Studio Calico November kit and add-ons waiting for me.
After unpacking all the dirty clothes from Thailand.
I start to play with stamp sets that came in this month kits.
" Love 'em all "

DSC09011

Make this quick card just to remind myself.
- ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU LOVE -

Stay tune with me.
 I'll be back with more projects after I'm done playing catch up with all my DT assignment ^_^
xoxo



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. adorable card, and this paper we see on the background is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete