Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Enjoy your day !

Hello every one !
I woke up today and can totally feel the wind blowing my room !
But as you know in Colorado most day of the year we got sun 
so I took shower then put on my shorts and t-shirt.
Yeah.. bad move on me.
So I decided to stay in and make some cards.
Keep myself warm with a cup of hot chocolate ^_^
Really "Enjoy" my day.
This Walnut Grove collection from Pebbles Inc are so cute and perfect  for fall.

DSC08664

DSC08657

How you enjoy your day !

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I didn't know you live in Colorado!! :D
    I didn't know if it would be cold outside because it was sunny today, but luckily I took a sweater before I left my house haha

    Very cute card!! I love it! I love all of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. flex belt is accommodating and straightforward to use.

    ReplyDelete