Sunday, January 8, 2012

Simple Mini Album

I have been so crazy about making mini books lately and books I made they are just so  easy to make.

Let see what I made.

Mini album of my sister and I.

On this mini book I use patterned paper from American Crafts cut then glue them on one side of the page.








This page 's embellishment are all from DearLizzy Collection,are they cute ?



Photo of my sister and I 5 years ago.



Trying to squeeze journaling on the page is the hardest part :P 






Pin wheel from BasicGrey


I printed out grid pattern on white card stock and they turn out really simply cute.









Then I just glue all the embellishments

This #2 mini album is A trip that I went with my friends back in 2007.

I bought  Amy Tangerine stuff and some of the new items as well.

I was so excited to use them so here I use them on this mini album. 

They go together really well

"PAI '07"


I made this flower using ribbons and add brads in center.


Have you seen tab paper in this collection ? They are so cute so here is how I use them on this Minibook


I got this stamp " Everything happens for a reason " from $1 bin at Michaels they are so cute.


Add some dimension by using dimensional sticker.


I cut ribbons and use tiny attacher to attached them on the page.

Chevron stamp I got from $1 bin from Michaels.

Those stars sticker are from AmyTangerine new daybook.


Star glitters.


There's not enough space on mini book for me to write journal so I wrote it on a piece of paper and put it in this envelope.


I just love the cover of this menu album so much. With bright and fun color it's really cheer up my day!


I've bought all of Amy Tangerine daybook. Right now they are just sitting in my are basket waiting to be work on.

Stay tune for them !!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What size is the sisters album?
    They are so cute!!
    I've been into mini albums too lately.. in fact, I made some mini album from 1 sheet of 12"x12" paper.. they're so mini you can carry everywhere, can be a brag book too.. haha..
    Nice to finally visit your blog after seeing your works on Instagram :p

    ReplyDelete