Saturday, January 14, 2012

How to heat emboss wood element.


Finally it's  weekend :P

Not that it's matters to me but I just like the energy people on the weekend.

Today I'm here to do ho to heat emboss wood element.

Since you'll know how much I love using my neon pink embossing powder I just wanna try to use it on everything and today I take a step further than I usually do.

I heat emboss wood element on this card.



A perfect card for Valentine's day 
( sorry for noises on this photo I was having really hard time to edit it to the right color )


How to ?

Step 1 : pick out wood element that you want.
( I choose Pink Paislee wood alpha )



Be sure to have your VersaMark Ink near by.



step 2 : Applied VersaMark on top of wood elements. Make sure you covered  it throughout .


step 3 : Covered them with embossing powder.


put embossing powder on there as much as you wish to make sure the whole area have embossing powder on them.


step 4 : Tap the access embossing powder off.


step 5 : Use heat gun  to emboss.  This step is very very tricky. My first try was painful because it blew those wood alpha all over so I held then with my hand and almost burn myself so I'd suggest you to use tweezer to hold them.



Have a closer look at texture of this wooden alpha after emboss.






 Thats a wrap for today.

Have a great weekend everyone !!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment