Thursday, December 22, 2011

Simple and Easy.

Today I have to share with you is my recent mini album that I just made. It's very easy and simple. Took me less than 30 mins.

I had these photos of my friend and I when we went to Arches National park in Moab,UT.

We took a lot of photos but I had some of my favorite that I want to put them together into mini album.

" Wonderful Moab "




Simple cover just and I add a compass charm on it, give some more detail on this mini.



Layered flash cards.


Love this picture because of the view behind us is phenomenon.



I can jump really high , you know ?



A huge rock wall.


I sew a little ruffle on this page isn't it cute?

Beside this mini album I also make a Happy new year card to submit for Scrapbooktrends Create Blog



It's a really bright and cheerful color.

I actually have a feeling like that's how my 2012 going to be.






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment