Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December's stuff

Others are trying to finish their December Daily Albums but I just got done with my " December's stuff " album

It's just a simple circle album that contain highlights of my december.








On the 1st of December we welcome with snow .. a lot of snow so I just stay warm in Starbucks



Family x'mas photo this year we're wearing grey.


Bibimbap : Top on my eating list in Denver.



Moved back in to my house giving me an oppotunities to shop at Asian super market very often  and whatever ingredient you need to make oriental food you named it. So I made my own bob a or bubble tea.


Can't  complete December without X'mas home deco :p


Our x'mas photo.


Love good vibe and energy of downtown Denver at night.


That's it for my December.

--------------------------------

There are too many Valentines items at Archivers I just can't resist not to get them.

I don't think it's too early for Valentines so I bought some presents for my husband and wrap it up with pretty paper



All of these are very easy to make just pattern papers and punch plus sewing.





Supplies : Pepbles Pattern papers, stickers. my minds eye pattern paper, lace trims, circle scallop punch, Border punch from EK Success.

--------------------------

Last project is this layout using sketch from Studio Calico Sunday Sketch.

It's old photo since  summer 2009  that I have not put scrapbook it.




Made my own pinwheel love how  it easy to make and turn out really cute.

----------------------------------

Still have a lot of photos that pile up in the shoes box and can't get them all on layout it's might be the time for me to start putting them in mini albums.

The sun is out and I still need to do a little more of shopping since didn't get enough stuff from Santa.

Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by.

xoxo

  


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment