Monday, October 17, 2011

Using Dymo Handheld Embosser

I came across Ann-Marie 's blog and see that she has some kind of a plastic embossing piece on her lay out so I show it to my husband and asked him how she does it. Surprisingly he knew what it was and how she does it.

It's a label maker ! I start searching on google found it so I went to get one at Office Depot it's easier to find than I though it would be lol


I was so excited and didn't wait a second to use it on my layout.

I use it as a title.





I just like how it looks really simple and easy to read. Since I like it so much so I use it on a card that I crate for Sassy Lil' Sketch challenge



Totally cute sketch.

My card is really bright and sweet color using October Afternoon Sidewalks Collection. I didn't put a lot of elements on it just try to make it simple because I just adored this collection so much. I think I'll need to put the entire collection in a photo frame then hang it on my living room wall.




Label do a really good job as sentiments. Perfect for me because some time I just way too lazy to put all the alphabet stamp together.


Love love love this collection so much ! Need to order a lot more. :P

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are wonderful! Love both of them! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuuuu great idea! I will HAVE to buy that too :D

    ReplyDelete