Saturday, October 22, 2011

Color of Fall

I came across a bunch of cute sketchs on Sassy Lil Sketch and just can't pass them by so I decide to crate layout total of 3 in 4 hours.Crazy I knew but  it's just hard for me so stop when I have ideas coming thru my brain.

This is lay out that I came up with using color scheme from challenge on FrostedDesigne Blog. It's really perfect for fall layout.




This layout was really easy to make since I bought Martha Stewart scoring board I get even crazier about rosette than i used to be. I got really tired of my own hand writing so I print it out using font I got from Dafont.com they are really cute,simple and very easy to read as well.

Supplies : Crate Paper Random Patterned paper,Amy Tan Paper,Basic Grey Alphabet Sticker,Studio Calico Tag, Dafont, Instagram







2nd Layout it's about how crazy I am about hair accessories lol I bought 15 hair accessories from Claire and Icing. They are so colorful and adorable I couldn't decide which one I should get so I bought all of the one that I like. I still haven't use all of them yet. Working on it tho.

About the layout : Sketch from Sassy Lil Sketch and I got bored of using plain card stock so i grap this colorful Sassafras Patterned paper and use it as a layout background. Then use craft paper and punch using EKsuccess punch gotta admit this is one of my top 5 punch so I'm sure you'll see I use it a lot in the next 3 weeks until I find my new favorite punch.I use Tiny attacher that I just bought  to attach twine from Pink Paislee after it took me 4 months to make decision whather I should buy it or not but finally I did !!








This last layout is sketch from Sassy Lil Sketch. One of the pinkest layout I ever make but it's perfect color for Juicy Couture ! I use masking tecnique Tatter Angel on Studio Calico mask I love the color it's so pink and girly. On this layout I make it not too pinkish by using blue and brown.I'm so adored this Dear Lizzy Thicker just can't wait for her new line to come out I'm sure it's going to be very sweet.









Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable layouts! I love your rosettes and misting. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts! I really love the effect that the waves from the MS score board gave the orange cardstock - terrific result! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love all of these! So artsy!

    ReplyDelete