Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vacation Mini use Amy Tan

I'm so excited when my hubby told me that we're going to Denver because I really want to get more scrapbooking stuff especially AmyTangerine collection. They are so perfect for our vacation picture.

I was gonna by her mini album but turned out I have wayyyy too many photos so I bought all her entire  papers line and make my own mini album instead.


These are what I got :P Pretty much the whole line lol
This is what I came up with.


I adhere a postcard that we wrote to us on the inside cover 


Some cablecar ticket as embellishment



My favorite place Teddy Bear Museum.
I left some blank space for my hubby to write journal since he's way better than me when it comes to writing.




It's really perfect on the  movie ticket said " SweetBox" that's the seat we bought when we went to the theater in Seoul


I took a leaf when we went to the palace and keep it in my pocket wished it wont get damage before I can put it on my minialbum.

My last page.

Unfortunately I can't find her stamp set T_T really sad but I can still order them from TwopeasintheBucket
 I really love working on this minialbum because all the pretty paper and embellishments. Everythings goes well together and doesn't look too busy since I have too many picture already.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely fantastic! I love everyone of your pages! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete