Sunday, September 18, 2011

Butterflies Splatted

Just got back from Denver. It was lots of fun I had spent ove 6 hours browsing and looking around Archivers. Didn't wanna leave the store but have to. Wishing they were open 24/7 just like 7-11 lol


Last week I've learned new technique called " Splatted". It's reminded me of when I was in elementary school lol

I have use it a lot on my layouts and cards.




It's a picture of us when we went to peace festival in Palisade,CO. There is no other paper collection that's gonna fit it better than Farmhouse from Crate Paper.  I splatted light blue acrylic color on part of the layout and punch butterflies. Adhere them by using gluedots to give some dimension to the layout. Also use adhesive foam on photomat.




A love card using scrap paper punched in heart shape. Splatted with neon pink acrylic color.

I just bought my first ever Smash book and so excited to write and smash !!

My weekend went well but I really wish I could be in Minesota :(

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment