Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunny Day Flowers Card

It had been really sunny outside for the pass few day. Instead of going outside I'm staying in to crate a lot of bright color cards and layout. I still consider that as enjoying the sunshine tho because I just starring outside my window while I'm crafting lol

I this sunny day there is nothing better than working on colorful pretty pattern paper from October Afternoon Sidewalks. I have cam across a challenge on Scrapbook Trend's Blog as usual they have a challenge that I can actually challenge myself with card making.

The challenge for this week is using  at least 3 boarder punches on the card. It's really tough for me since I'm not really use punch and this challenge required you to use at least 3 !! ( somebody help me plz )

Well then I sit and think and think and sit which take me a while to figured what I'm going to do.

And here is what I came up with






And for this little card I just couldn't think of anywhere I could put another piece of  paper that was punched with pretty boarder punch on so I made a rosette again! Instead of just a plain rosette I punched it with Punch No.3 Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch

I added couple more rosettes and buttons.





It's really bright color card and it's turned out just the way I wanted it !



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love, love, love this! The flowers look fab! Such a pretty, delicate card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this card Natt!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete