Monday, April 15, 2013

Magnolia cupcakes

My best friend called me " Cupcake" not just 
because she adored me but it's because my love for cupcakes.
So when i visited Chicago the first thing I searched on my map is "Cupcake" 
It has shown several of them but one that i wanted to go the most is >>>
Magnolia Cupcake.
I've heard so many good thing about it there is no way 
that I will pass on the chance to get a bite of them !
- - - - - - -
This layout I'm using Spencer's Kit ( Studio Calico April Main kit )
Color on the kit a little bit on the boyish side.
Not my fav but I work it out .

DSC00621

Love this alpha stickers. Need a lot more of them for project life ^_^

DSC00623

I layered a few different things here as you can see : Photo, pattern paper, doily, vellum,plastic frame,die cut and another pattern paper.
That grey die cut sheet I use card stock paper that came in the kit and cut using Dear Lizzy Lucky charms die cut file on Silhouette Cameo.

DSC00624

and title cut from card stock. 

DSC00625

Of course there are no finish layout without washi tape.
This month kit came with really wide grey chevron washi tape.

DSC00626

Thank you for stopping by ! 

PS. Does anyone know when it will be spring here in Colorado? 
I'm so tired of snow *sigh*

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. omg love love this layout and all of the details natt! anyway after all this time finally i can add your blog link to my blog hihihi

    ReplyDelete