Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This is so neat !

Hello there my creative friends.
As you all know how much I LOVE paper.
So on our way back from Thailand I just couldn't resist 
to walk around Narita Airport in Japan to look 
for some pretty paper that they use in Origami.
And I found this gigantic and amazing origami in one of the store.

I've put together a layout for photo that I took.

Neat isn't it ?
DSC09218

On this layout I use partially embellishment from Studio Calico November kit. 
Which I haven't use even haft of what I ordered while I was in Thailand.
And now December kit is already on it way lol

DSC09220

and that lovely "Neat" wood veneer is a new product from Freckled Fawn 
I misted it with gold Mr.Huey's mist.
Don't forget to check it out. 
I'm sure you'll find some goodies that you wanna put it on your stocking ^_^

Pin It!

1 comment: