Friday, June 22, 2012

Feminine Things

Hello friends It's Friday woo hoo !
I have been crazy about bight and fun color on my project lately.
So Pebbles inc is the way to go when you want something fun and easy to cooperate on your projects.
Let's take a look at what I have to share with you today.

" Keep calm and snap on ! "
If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I'm a vintage camera fanatic ^_^
On this layout I use a lots of little embellishments.


" Bambi Crush "
I love simple layout that have a little bit of details. Ink splattered ,sequins and polka dots pattern paper.
Make a perfect layout !!


and if you are looking to do somethings nice for your husband/bf try this.
Candy bag and a cute tags

that's it for today everyone.
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out Cooking with Cricut bloghop here tomorrow.
Habe a great weekend !



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the little elements you add on your pages Natt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! You have such a fabulous style!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete