Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SYC Challenge #59

I'm so excited to be part of SYC Design Team !!!

If you like challenge yourself with awesome new challenges you definitely should go check it out !!

at Scrap Your Crap Blog


This is my first challenge for them it's one of my favorite tools to use --- Mist

The challenge is you use at least 3 color mists on your layout and this is what I came up with.






Just cut a piece of square scrap paper and spray over it , real easy no fancy techniques needed :)

Some corrugated paper and scrap patterned paper punched also I put punch negative on the opposite side.








I love using this boarder punch from EK success they are so cute and simple!!

Gotta go finish packing my house now , have a wonderful day !! Xoxo Natt

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on Challenge #59! The colors make your photo pop!

    Queen of Crap Girl (Caryn)

    ReplyDelete