Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's more than just sewing machine :P



I have always been jealous of all those who have neat , pretty sticthes  on there scrapbooking page. Couple months ago I bought SewEasy they are nice and work really great also have all kind of different stitch but ... It's a lot of time consuming which is not my kind lol so when I using sew easy I always mess it up.

I decided to buy a sewing machine for my sewing and quilting project but I didn't want to spent on just a sewing machine because I kind of know that I love sewing so instead of I have to buy another machine later on I just bought a sewing+embroidery machine LB 6800 from Brothers. It's really easy to use. I fall in love with my new sewing machine right away.

So I couldn't wait to use it on my scrapbook page.

This is what I came up with.






This machine offer you more than 67 kind of stitches so I have use several of them for title block.



supplies : Crate Paper Emma's shoppe,The girls paperie Kitch Collection,Tim Holtz Film Strips,Jenni Bowling Bingo Card

From now on I don't need to be jealous of anyone about stitching anymore because I can have my own now.  I'm still working on some sewing project ..sewing isn't that hard for me but follow instructions and pattern that's the hardest part for me :P

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment