What did you do with vellum ?
For me I use them a lot on my card making project and this is another card I made that use vellum.
For challenge on Scrapbook trends Blog
How I made it ?
1. Cut pattern paper and vellum 4.5" x 4.5 ".
2. Round corner punched and sewn along the edge .
3. Filled with star confetti.
4. Cut hold in the center and sewn to close that cut.
5. Adhere the piece to card stock .
6. Stamp on card stock.
7. Embellish with buttons and twine.
That's it !!
Seems complicated but it's actually pretty easy.
Don't forget to stop by at ScrapbookTrend Blog for more inspiration.