Friday, January 20, 2012

Something wonderful.


Hello again.

I wasn't plan on doing any crafts today but being sick and just laying around the hotel get me so bored.

So here is what I made today.

" Wonder-fall "



Instead of matted photos with papers I use fabric instead.


It was really easy to make except when it comes to sewn curve and circle.



"Routine"



If you know me or follow me on Instagram you should know how much I love taking photos of myself  lol

Every morning I'd get up take a shower then dress up even though I'm going nowhere.

Then I take pictures of myself well... actually it's intend for my cloths.





This layout is inspired by PaigeEvans's gallery. It fills with colorful and cute layout !!

" You're so sweet" card

I bought clear embossing powder from Joann the other day and I love using it sooooo much !!

On this card I just use Versamark and clear embossed Thank so much on craft paper.


Then just embellish with scrap papers,ribbons and rosette from American Crafts


" I miss you dearly"

I love this dear on Cindy Loo  Cricut cartridge I've use this on so many projects and here is another one.

I cut this dear out of craft paper as card base and pattern paper from October Afternoon then adhere it on top of craft paper .


Then glued buttons on another piece of scrap paper and put them under dear cut out. Adhere using foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend !!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I totally enjoy the routine layout and that cute button dear card! You are talented :)

    ReplyDelete