Monday, January 30, 2012

The Joy of Randomness

 Last night my friends and I were plan on making some mini albums and when I woke up this morning I have so many ideas of the page but the problem is I don't know what I gonna make mini album about ?? 

I browsed around on my computer for a while and still don't know which photos I wanna print out.

So instead of doing mini about something I decided to print out random stuff .

When I got to her house and start working on it I finally figured what I want to do on mini albums.

The title of this mini album is " Random Stuff "






Cover page I use splattered some white color on it just to give more detail.




Little flags fit perfectly on this page



 Card stock sticker and on those birds I use foam sticker to give it more dimension.



 To make this craft paper not too plain I use watermark ink on my stamp and stamp on this craft paper. Turn out totally cute.




A lot of journaling on this page. I take out chipboard banners and use it as boarder on this page.



Fun time and stuff. I punched pattern paper using Jenni Bowling punch and keep just the tail part to make those little banners.

That's it for the mini album.

The next project is my layout base on sketch on October Afternoon Sketch challenge.

"Yum"


 




I just love playing with October Afternoon sketch. They are simple and let me use a lot of my imagination to make my own page.

Tomorrow is the last day for blog challenge entry. I'm so excited !!






Pin It!

2 comments: