Monday, January 2, 2012

Home Decor Projects

Last week I was thinking about wall in my craft room are so plain and need some work and art on them. So I went out and hunt for frames and I found some gorgeous wooden 6x4 frames pack 3 for $2.99

Once I got home I start working on them. It only took me 30 minutes to put them together and this is the result









How I did it :

1. I cut shape using my cricut and cartridge I used is : Cindy Loo,Give a hoot and Spring 


2. Then I cut 6x4 pattern paper from American Craft. They are so colorful and bright. Print words on those pattern paper.


3. Adhere shape on paper put it on the frame.



4. Hang them up on your wall sit back and enjoy !!


Now I got a new look for my craft room.

I was having a lot of fun getting back to use my cricut and did cutting design on Gypsy seems like it's going to be more projects using cricut. 

Thank you for stopping by.





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment