Thursday, January 12, 2012

Earn from your mistakes.

One thing that I love most about scrapbooking is there is no right or wrong but sometimes things got mess up and didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be.

But I never worry about it because I always find the way to make it works.

Lately I've been obsessed with embossing especially with my neon embossing powder.

So I woke up with the idea that I would like to use it on AmyTangerine new daybook by stamp and emboss plastic part of the cover.


So here is how it turned out !!

The whole cover curl !! I was a little bit upset with myself that I didn't try it with the back side first.

but in the end I figured out how to make it works even though I lost one of the pretty page on this daybook.

I cut plastic part off and just stamp using Versamark  Ink get ready for embossing.

And another problem happen !!

I didn't stamp it all the way.

so now I gotta fix it.

I stamp all over the page with same stamp and see which one is the most perfect then I covered it with embossing powder and emboss.

all problem solve here is final product :p










Let's take a closer look at how well I did with embossing .. not good ,I knew lol



I'm totally love this mini album it's going to be a mini that contain all my self-portrait that I usually takes every morning about what I wear everyday.

I'm still learning how to do perfect embossing technique so it will be a lot of projects that using this technique.

For those who asked me why I use a lot of Amy Tangerine collection.. Am I her Brand Ambassador ? 
The answer is NO , I just love her design and style. It's so easy to cooperate and put together in many ways not just for vacation theme.

Today I learnt that you don't have to just learn from your mistakes but you can earn somethings from them !!

xoxo










Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment