Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Not so Valentine's cards

Don't forget to checkout my challenge here 

I have made these unvalentine valentine's card for challenge on this post 

Not sure who I'm going to give these cards to but I still wanted to do it anyway.

Because it's always fun to challenge myself.

" You're just my type "

I think Amy Tangerine line is one of those line that perfect to use for any project in any occasions.

Just can't wait to get her new line and work with them.



Close up.


" Love Grow"

and yes I notice that I'm missing "S" on it lol

I have been using this OA rocket age collection a lot lately so 
I think it's might be a good idea to use them to make a card for unvalentine card.



That's it short and easy for this post.

I'm going to Vegas with girlfriends tomorrow and we're gonna go to scrapbook store.

Can't wait to shop in scrapbook store. Don't forget to check back on Friday.

I will have some giveaways for my lovely followers :)


Pin It!

1 comment: