Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Project Part 2

Isn't it hard to find Christmas gifts for people around you ?
It's have always been my big problem. I always have a hard time finding the right gift for others and also I do not want to waste money and get something that they won't like.

For me nothing is better than handmade items that exclusively for you.

Base on my own though instead of traditionally go out and buy gifts for friends and family I decided to make a card for every each one of the.

Gotta admit it's a hold lot of work lol 

But I love very minutes I spent working on it.

So here are cards that I made.

#1 Instead of traditional red and green christmas color I use this Crate paperRandom collection along with Thickers and a piece of paper I cut out from old dictionary.



#2 This cute little card using silver stickler and twine on white card stock.


#3 Mixing last year Christmas collection from Crate paper Snowday Collection with Peppermint collection it's perfect fit.


#4 Stitching around the card add some handmade feeling in to it. Then I use chipboard stickers along with border sticker form Peppermint collection.


#5 My favorite technique Ink Splattered. Mr.Huey white mister and a small label made form Dymo Labels maker. Give a little more detail on this card with border punch from EK Success


#6 I didn't have time to get October Holiday style collection in hand and I saw this red chevron pattern paper on it so I decided to make my own paper by using zigzag border punch. Turned out just the way I wanted !!!


#7 I'm dying to use some tags on this project so it's not enough space on there and to have more details on the card I decided to make a vellum envelope for it.


#8 I have some felt in my stack so I cut it out in Christmas tree shape and glue red stars confetti on it. Simply cute.


# 9 I recently bought a music book from thrift store to make a garland but they are so cute I just can't resist using it on the card so i use scallop punch and adhere patterned papers that punched in circle and add a little stickle in the center.


Let's have a closer look !!


#10 This simple but yet cute card using Chipboard stickers and pattern paper from Peppermint collection .



#11 The idea for this card had been in my mind for a long time finally I get to put them together and make it happen. Adhere pattern paper for the base and sew vellum on top filled with stars confetti. Viola !! 


#12 Pattern paper from Snowday collection and Staz-on ink stamp on fabric then just sew it on the card.



#13 Corrugated paper add more texture on the card and I sew around the card.



#14 Card using circle punch on old dictionary and snowflake punch on pattern paper.


A closer look with silver stickle.



#15 Mist-able wood alpha by Pink Paislee misted with Grren Mr.Huey mist goes perfectly with the Amy tan pattern paper.

Add more details with trim from October Afternoon Sidewalk trim and sew butterflies on it.



#16 A lot of stars on this card :P Punch with different sizes star punch adhere them around the card. I splattered those colors after stars ... bad move :( because I got some ink on stars so I have to peel some off the adhere new stars on the card.


#17 Corrugated paper misted with spraying and Sparkle Thicker.


with more detail using circle punch on pattern paper and music sheet.


#18 I just have a feeling that white goes really well on kraft paper. I use Hambly Print white run-ons and puffy Thicker for sentiment. Sew 3 stripe on the button and adhere buttons on it.


That's it for today !! 

P.S. I found a perfect place in the house to take photos of my projects wooo hoooo !!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment