Saturday, August 6, 2011

Make my own Spray ink.

Yesterday while I was looking around my scrapbooking supplies I couldn't find any spray ink that will match the page that I'm going to make.

But then I look trhu all my acrylic paint and I found a really gorgeous Aqua color I was thinking about using it as the way I normally use by using the brush but I thought Hmmm may be I should try make my own spray ink.

I dig thru my toilettry cabinet and found a travel mist bottle, perfect !!!

So this is what I came up with ..



Make sure you pour acrylic paint in the bottle first then pour water  just slightly a little bit more than acrylic color.

Then shake well, really well...



Now they mix together let's try to spray it !!




I just spray it on my scrap paper just to make sure it's working right lol It turned out exactly how I wanted it !!! I'm so happy that my idea is working so now I'm going to have all the sray ink in color that I wanted.

woo hoo !!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment