Monday, May 30, 2011

Make my own note book

I love watching YouTube and learn new technique for scrapbooking and mini album.

But by the time I'm done watching it I forget everything !! Such a gold fish lol

So I made myself a note book that I can take with me every where and write down my idea

Let's check it out

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Love these paper pad by Crate Paper
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Some charms I got from jewelry dept at Michaels

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

It's such a coincident. While I was decorating this page with all those butterfly I punched using Martha Stewart. A song called "Butterfly by Jason Mraz " are on my pandora !!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


And I didn't forget to asked my hubby to take a picture of me by my instax and put it in this book as a part of a page.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Now I got my own note book and I will try to write down my idea and what I learnt that way I won't forget how to make things so quickly :)

Have a great holiday !!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment