Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cooking with Cricut Challenge #82

Good morning !!
It's Wednesday and what I have to share with you today as usual is Cooking with Cricut Challenge.
and this week is a card that make to sent to someone.
"Hello"
On this project I cut flower use Sentiment Solutions cartridge in different sizes then layered them and put together with brads.
Thank you for stop by and don't forget to check out Cooking with Cricut 's blog for more fun projects from all the talented design team


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Natt, I LOVE your flowers and the colors of them!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Love all the gorgeous detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Natt, this is soooo pretty! I love your red/white gingham backgroung--so fresh and cheery :) Your flowers are absolutely magnificent, just like you if I do say so myself! TFS another inspiring creation and have a great day! Big cricut hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a burst of sunshine on a cloudy day -- love it! So cheery and colorful! Great job, Natt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natt, this card is just so FUN! I love the flowers and the background paper. It's just so cheery!
    Jessica (fellow DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Just so cute looking!

    ReplyDelete