Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm a lazy scrapbooker :P

I have so many favorite collection for scrapbook layout that I have made well... it's start when I do 3 pages a day then they turned out to be in the same color scheme and used same patterned paper.

Can't really tell why that happens lol but part of me wanna say I'm too lazy to pull more supplies because the more I took out from my storage the more mess it's going to be and then I have to clean it up hmmm seem likes a lot of work, right ? so I just use whatever I have left over from first layout on the next one.

This is new collection that I just go done

First 2 layouts I crate it to play along with Creative Scrapper blog




#1 This Layout use very few papers and so i just a little left over October Afternoon paper and punch stars and add some twine on it. Make a little bow under title and some bubble Thickers. 



#2 Again scrap papers for photo mat and make rosette using Martha Stewart score board I learn how to make it from here. I show Raven how to make it to day and she love it too!! Simple and easy embellishment

So both of above layout I use my October Afternoon Sprinkler. For some reason a lot of them can't spray any more so I use it for splatted  technique instead they actually turned out really cute :P



#3 Layout Some more sprinkler but this one I can spray so i use it with a heart mask then machine sew around it


# 4 this one was giving me a little bit of creative block a little bit because I didn't finish it before I went to bed so when i woke up this morning I just can't remember what I wanted to do with it so I ended up just glue photo and write a journal simple as that.

So when I was done with this layout I have creative block still so I learn from Tara Anderson that if you have creative block you should make some thing small to gain it back so I made this.



More papers from scrap pile and clear acetate sheet and a little banner from my most favorite October Afternoon collection of all  fall . Sidewalks collection I just got it in the mail yesterday. Adored them so much didn't even want to use it.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment