Saturday, June 30, 2012

How sweet it is.

First of all guys.. Have you seen a new Crate paper collection ?
" Little Bo Peep "
It's the cutest collection ever ! Even though I don't have a baby girl but I can still see so much potential of this collection to use on a lot of layout and cards.
Let's take a look at what I 've crate using this collection.
" How sweet it is " 
On this layout I use pretty much all the pink pattern papers that comes in this collection.
Let's take a closer look.
I distress around the edge and then layered them and add some pink jute, pink glitter tape, pink brads, pink sequins pink....anything pinks that I have in my scrapbook room lol
Then I use stamp that came with add-on June kit from Studio Calico that say " How sweet it is " then trim around it using as layout title.

" Miss you " card
Simple and easy. Distress different shade of pink pattern paper and layered them. Then add cute flower chipboard sticker and sentiment.
Never forget to machine stitch around card to add more handmade feeling into it.
Sweet isn't it ? You can shop for more stuff here
Thank you for stopping by and have a pink - ilicious weekend !!


Pin It!

2 comments: